Help is Just a Phone Call Away!
- Dial 2-1-1 if you need assistance or more information about community services in our area.
- 2-1-1 is a free services call.
- Dial 2-1-1 from any land based telephone in Passaic County (just like you'd dial 4-1-1 to get a phone number).
- Trained information and referral specialists will drect you to the appropriate community services that fit you needs best.
- Information is available on a wide range of issues, including physical and mental health services, hob training, programs for elderly, childcare, and more.
- The call is free, and there is no charge for the information and referrals that you will recieve.
- You may also search the database of community services now, at www.nj211.org.
In Passaic County, 2-1-1 is sponsored by United Way of Passaic County and a generous grant from Passaic County's Department of Human Services. 2-1-1 is operated by First Call For Help.
Help in Hard Times