- Fundraising activities & rewards that support student health
- Alternatives to using food as a reward (fact sheet from Michigan State University Extension)
- Report on NYC Green Cart implementation: Year One
- NYC Health Bulletin: Are you pouring on the pounds?
- Data report from the NYC Health Department: “Child Obesity Risk: Nutrition & Physical Activity”
- “My Plate Planner” placemat (NYC Dept of Health)
- Helping Kids in Sports Eat Better (University of Minnesota-School of Public Health)
- Healthy Snack for Young Athletes (University of Minnesota-School of Public Health)
- NJ.com article: “Stranded in ‘food deserts,’ hundreds of thousands of NJ residents lack access to healthy, fresh food”
- NJ.com article: “Newark to open first supermarket in decades”
- Chicago Tribune Article: "Kids who play sports eat more junk food: Study"