The United Way of Passaic County Financial Empowerment Center provides confidential, one-on-one counseling for individuals who want to take control of their financial future. A trained counselor helps clients identify their financial goals and guides them in increasing credit scores, building savings, and creating positive financial habits.
Financial Counseling can help clients:
• Resolve credit card and other debts
• Understand and improve credit scores
• Dispute incorrect credit report items
• Open a bank account and increase savings
• Research and apply for government benefits
• Develop a budget and prioritize spending
Counseling appointments are available online or in person at the United Way office.
Join the team! Apply for one of our new Financial Counselor job openings here.