United Way of Passaic County Announces Availability of Grants to Improve Education and Health Outcomes
The United Way of Passaic County is pleased to announce the release of a Request for Proposals for projects that improve education and health outcomes for Passaic County Residents.
Applications are due to the United Way of Passaic County on October 6, 2015 by 1 pm.
Four-six grants of $5,000 will be awarded to support projects that address educational outcomes for children as well as projects that address health outcomes for children and adults in Passaic County.
Priorities for funding will be projects that address:
- School Readiness
- Grade Level Reading
- Healthy Beginnings for Children
- Healthy Eating & Physical Activity
Eligible organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Non-profit Organization exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Located in Passaic County and serving Passaic County Residents
- Meets UWPC administrative and Governance criteria for funded organizations (see RFP)
An Informational Meeting for interested applicants will be held on September 17, 2013 at 10:30 am at the United Way of Passaic County Offices.
To register for this meeting CLICK HERE
To view the Request of Proposal CLICK HERE
Inquires should be directed to Luciana Rufolo, Program Grants Manager
Phone: 973-279-8900 ext 201